RULES OF PLAY FOR RAFFLE DRAW License # RAF1202454
- Purchaser must be 18 years or older to play and reside in the province of Ontario or be present in the province of Ontario at time of purchase.
- Tickets will be sold using electronic raffle system supplied by Bump Worldwide Inc.
- Tickets can be purchased from the website www.theaward5050.org The sales and draws will operate as follows:
Ticket Sales - Starting at 9:00 am on March 12 to March 31, 2021 until 9:00 pm. Draw to take place on April 1, 2021 at 9:00 am. This draw will have a winner’s guaranteed prize of $2,500. When the ticket sales exceed $5,000 the winning prize will be half of the sales.
- Tickets can be purchased for $10.00 for 5 numbers, $25.00 for 15 numbers, $50.00 for 35 numbers and $100 for 100 numbers. Purchases can be made online at www.theaward5050.org with a credit card only purchase.
- After buying, purchasers will be given by the sellers, a receipt with their 50/50 registered numbers from a Random Selection System. No specific numbers can be given as numbers are generated randomly.
- The winning ticket number will be selected by a Random Number Generation (RNG) system from all raffle numbers sold for the draw for that day.
- The Duke of Edinburgh’s International Award - Ontario Employees, Board of Directors and contractors as well as staff of The Duke of Edinburgh’s International Award – Canada are not eligible to purchase tickets. The Executive Director along with the Director of Program Advancement and their household members, for The Duke of Edinburgh’s International Award – Ontario, are not eligible to purchase tickets.
- One cash prize will be awarded for the draw, the winning ticket will be posted on the www.theaward5050.org website and will also be posted on www.dukeofed.org/on for 6 months.
- The winning ticket holder has six months from the date of draw in which to claim their prize.
- The winner must submit the required winner claimant documents to The Award’s office at 215 Niagara St., Suite 100, Toronto, along with the winner’s name, address and phone number with picture identification and present it for collection of the prize winnings or send it to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416.203.2282 extension 203.
- Once the certified winner is verified, and provides identification with photo ID, they will be given a cheque in the amount of the declared prize which is, at minimum, 50% of the total sales for that draw. If the winner cannot provide appropriate ID, then the winning proceeds will be held until such identification can be provided.
- Any prizes which are not claimed will be secured or placed in safekeeping for a period of six (6) months from the date of the draw. If at that time the prize has still not been claimed, the prize or monies equivalent to the fair market value of the prize must be donated to a beneficiary approved by the licensing authority.
- For all inquiries on the conduct, prizing and the procedures of the lottery please call Lorraine Johnson at 416.203.2282 extension 203.
The Award promotes responsible gaming at all times. If you are looking for help or advice about problem gambling, please visit: www.problemgamblinghelpine.ca or contact the Ontario Problem Gambling Help Line / Free Health Services Information at 1-888-230-3505.